SPJ Lighting - Cast Brass LED Recessed Step Light - SPJ-BCH1
The SPJ-BCH1 recessed LED step light is a horizontal format fixture that directs the light down an angled textured surface adding a sculptural luminous effect to your deck, stairs and hardscape. Pairs really nicely with timber or stone. The fixture is weatherproof and made from solid brass or copper so will be sturdy and long-lasting. SPJ has an attractive warranty on their Forever Bright technology and robust products.
- Recessed box is solid brass
- Finish of face plate is matte bronze (rust finish shown in photo - add 10% to cost)
- Machined solid brass is corrosion resistant
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- 2W LED
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 125 lumens
- 9-15V or 120V operating voltage
- Recessed fixture
- Faceplate Dimensions: 6 1/4" wide (faceplate) x 3 3/4" high (faceplate)
- Recessed box Dimensions: 4 3/4" wide x 2 1/2" deep
- 7/8" knockout for electrical connection
- The low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
Contact us for more information re alternatives including:
- Color temperature options: 4000K (soft white), 6500K (cool white)
- This fixture is also available in line voltage (120V)
We Also Recommend