SPJ Lighting - Titan LED Brass Directional Light
The SPJ Titan is the big brother of the Mr. Universe, requiring higher voltage and outputting higher lumens. Due to the higher voltage, bigger gauge wire can be used to connect (cheaper if you have a long run). It is made from rugged materials and will stand the test of time, with the manufacturer providing a great warranty to prove it.
- Matte bronze finish
- Machined corrosive resistant solid brass - these materials are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- Housing & bezel are sealed with a high temp "O" ring gasket
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- 6W LED
- Tempered glass lens
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 300 lumens
- 12-15V operating voltage
- Beam spread - flood - 45 degrees
- 1/2" NPT (National Pipe Thread) - can mount onto dual fin spike (included). Provides a full range of aiming from any mounting position
- Size: 4" x 2 1/4" diameter
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives are available - contact us for more information
- Finishes (Note: Not available in raw or natural copper)
- Alternative color temperatures, 4000K (soft white) or 6500K (cool white)
- Alternative beam spreads, spot - 19 degrees, wide flood - 80 degrees, wide angle flood
- This fixture also comes in a 10W version - contact us for more information
- This fixture can be supplied in line voltage (120V) and the addition of a driver can make it dimmable.
We Also Recommend