SPJ Lighting LED Adjustable Mini Well Light - SPJ-CBWL-16 w/ Square Trim & Grate
This SPJ-CBWL-16 solid brass mini well light is installed with a square trim (flat glass) and an optional convex glass with brass grate for a durable and attractive finish.
It sits flush with the surrounding surface and and the square trim is 5 3/4", perfect for small courtyards and patios.
It is well suited for paved areas or decking, mounting flush with the finished surface. Use it for the edges of pathways, small patios and decks or to provide accent lighting onto a retaining wall.
The fixture is built with reliable "Forever Bright" LED technology with a 20-year warranty to back up this topnotch product.
- Matte Bronze finish (see below for other finish options-contact us)
- Square trim with solid brass grate option
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- 1W, 2W, 3W, 6W, or 8W LED
- Tempered convex glass lens
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 80, 150, 200, 300 or 580 lumens depending on chosen wattage
- 8-15V, 12-15V operating voltage depending on chosen wattage
- Beam spread - flood
- Adjustable beam angle: 0-40 degrees
- In-ground mounting with composite housing
- Size: 5 3/4" square at surface x 5" depth
- Optional extra SPJ-13-100S: 8" deep Brass Concrete Pour Sleeve
- The low-voltage fixtures must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives are available - contact us for more information
- Flat Lens Shape
- Beam spread: spot, wide flood, wide angle flood
- Color Temperature (4000K, 6500K)
We Also Recommend