SPJ Lighting LED Well Light Adjustable Beam Angle - SPJ-MW1000-P-GR
The SPJ-MW1000-P-GR well light is a durable in-ground fixture made of solid brass with a PVC housing. It is great for up lighting trees, shrubs or walls and the solid brass grate protects the lamp if someone accidentally steps on it during the day. It has an adjustable beam angle from 0-40 degrees for full flexibility. SPJ Lighting provides a great warranty.
- Matte bronze
- Machined solid brass means that these fixtures are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer, especially important for an inground fixture
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- Choice of 2W, 3W, 6W or 8W LED
- Tempered glass lens
- 2750K (warm white) color temperature
- Choice of 135, 150, 300 or 580 lumens depending on wattage
- 8-15V or 12-15V operating voltage (depending on wattage
- Beam spread is adjustable from 0-40 degrees (flood)
- In-ground mounting with PVC housing
- Size: 4 1/4" diameter at surface x 6 1/4" deep housing (with 2 3/4" diameter)
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives are available - contact us to order
- Finishes (raw and natural copper finish not available for this fixture)
- Alternative color temperatures, 4000K (soft white) or 6500K (cool white)
- Alternative beam spreads available (spot, wide flood or wide angle flood) depending on application
- This fixture can be ordered in 12V-15V (7W - 210 lumens or 10W - 300 lumens fixture)
We Also Recommend