SPJ Lighting LED Well Light - Big Bopper
The SPJ "Big Bopper" composite well lights invite a festive atmosphere with high lumens for functions and gatherings.
With a slightly larger top housing and brighter lumen options, this well light installs flush to the ground with an option for both line or low voltage applications.
While it can be mounted in either softscape or hardscape, the "Big Bopper" is well-suited to landscaping and foot traffic areas. A matching brass sleeve (optional extra) can be used to provide extra strength for installation in concrete or paving.
The fixture is built with reliable "Forever Bright" LED technology with a topnotch 20-year warranty.
- Composite bronze finish
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20-year warranty on LED components
- Choose 12W, 16W or 24W LEDs
- Tempered glass lens
- 2750K (warm white) color temperature
- 12-15V or 120V operating voltage
- Beam spread - flood
- Adjustable beam angle 0-40 degrees
- In-ground mounting with composite housing
- Size: 7 1/2" diameter at surface x 8" depth
- Matching sonid brass concrete pour sleeve (not included - see Accessories - SPJ-CPS100 for heavy use applications.
- The low-voltage fixtures must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives are available - contact us for more information
- Finishes (note: copper is not available for this fixture)
We Also Recommend