SPJ Lighting - Alpha LED Brass Directional Light
The Alpha light is the fixture to choose if you want higher lumens from a low voltage fixture. It is fitted with an adjustable shroud to direct light just where it is needed. The fixture is made from rugged materials and will stand the test of time, with the manufacturer providing a great warranty to prove it.
- Matte bronze finish
- Machined corrosive resistant solid brass - these materials are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- Housing & bezel are sealed with a high temp "O" ring gasket
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- 12W LED
- Tempered glass lens
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 550 lumens
- 12-15V operating voltage
- Beam spread. Choose between flood - 45 degrees, spot - 19 degrees
- 1/2" NPT (National Pipe Thread) - can mount onto dual fin spike (included). Provides a full range of aiming from any mounting position
- Size: 4" x 2 1/4" diameter
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives are available - contact us for more information
- Finishes (Note: Not available in raw or natural copper)
- Alternative color temperatures, 4000K (soft white) or 6500K (cool white)
- Alternative beam spreads, wide flood - 80 degrees, wide angle flood. Contact us for more information
We Also Recommend