SPJ Lighting - Brass LED Directional Flood Light in Verde - SPJ-16EB
The SPJ Directional Flood Light - SPJ-16EB is perfect for lighting up a facade or feature in your garden that needs even light over a larger surface area. Comes with a directional shroud so light goes where you want it and your neighbors won't complain about light spill. It is made from rugged materials and will stand the test of time, with the manufacturer providing a great warranty to prove it.
- Verde finish
- Solid cast brass housing - corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer
- Directional shroud
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- 12W LED (2X6W)
- Tempered glass lens
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 600 lumens
- 12-15V operating voltage
- Beam spread - wide angle flood
- Mounting: 1/2" NPT (National Pipe Thread) - can mount onto dual fin spike (included)
- Size: 5 5/8" x 4 1/2" x 7 1/2" tall
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage 12V.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Contact us for more information about alternatives including:
- Alternative color temperatures include 4000K and 6500K
- Finishes (note: raw copper and natural copper is not available in this fixture)
We Also Recommend