SPJ Lighting LED Well Light w/ Convex Lens - SPJ13-16-C
The SPJ13-16-C brass LED "Forever Bright" well light with convex lens will upgrade your hardscape into a lasting exterior nightscape.
The well light is installed flush to the ground and boasts a convex tempered glass lens and solid brass housing. The fixture can be mounted in softscape or hardscape, but is best suited for hard surface spaces like driveway lighting or hard wearing patios.
A matching brass sleeve (optional) is used for installation in concrete pours or paving to provide a tough and stylish installation.
Choose between different brightness levels / lumens. SPJ Lighting provides unmatched reliability and a first-rate warranty for LED technology.
Matte bronze standard finish is priced (see below for other finish options)
Note: PVD satin finish shown in image - enquire about pricing and lead times.
- Machined solid brass - these fixtures are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- Convex lens surface
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- Choice of 2W, 3W, 6W, 8W, 12W or 18W LED
- Tempered glass lens with convex surface
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 150, 200, 300, 580, 600 or 900 lumens depending on wattage
- 8-15V, 12-15V operating voltage depending on wattage
- Beam spread - flood - (adjustable 0-40 degrees)
- In-ground mounting with ABS housing
- Size: 5 5/8" diameter at surface x 8 1/2" depth with 5" diameter sleeve
- Optional extra brass concrete pour sleeve
- Use with matching brass sleeve (optional - see Accessories - SPJ13-16-PS) for drive over application.
- The low-voltage fixtures must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives are available - contact us for more information
- 120V available for higher wattage fixture
- Finishes (note: copper is not available for this fixture)
We Also Recommend