SPJ Lighting LED Well Light w/ Adjustable Beam Angle - SPJ-MW1000-P-SH
The SPJ-MW1000-P-SH brass well light includes a shroud to protect eyes from glare during night time strolls. Direct light onto architectural features near steps and entrances, ornamental trees along walkways and interesting facades. The beam angle is adjustable from 0-40 degrees for full flexibility. SPJ Lighting provides a great warranty to back up this sturdy product.
- Matte bronze finish
- Machined solid brass - these fixtures are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- Choice of 2W, 3W, 6W or 8W LED
- Tempered glass lens
- 2750K (warm white) color temperature
- 135, 150, 300 or 580 lumens depending on wattage
- 8-15V or 12-15V operating voltage
- Beam spread - flood - adjustable 0-40 degrees
- In-ground mounting with PVC housing
- Size: 4 1/4" diameter at surface x 5 13/16" deep housing (with 2 3/4" diameter)
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives are available - contact us for more information
- Finishes (note: copper is not available for this fixture)
- Alternative color temperatures, 4000K (soft white) or 6500K (cool white)
- Alternative beam spreads available (spot, wide flood or wide angle flood) depending on application
- This fixture can be ordered in 12V-15V (7W - 210 lumens or 10W - 300 lumens fixture)
We Also Recommend