SPJ Lighting LED Well Light w/ Flat Lens - SPJ13-16-F
The SPJ13-16-F brass "Forever Bright" well light with flat lens will transform a simple hardscape into a long-lasting outdoor multi-use night space.
The well light installs flush to the ground, with a flat lens that sits at ground level. The fixture can be mounted in softscape or hardscape, but is most suited for hard surface spaces like driveway lighting or hard wearing patios.
A matching brass sleeve (optional) is used for installation in concrete or paving to provide a sturdy and polished installation.
Choose between different brightness levels / lumens. SPJ Lighting provides unmatched reliability and a first-rate warranty for LED technology.
Matte Bronze pricing (see below for other finish options)
Note: PVD satin finish shown in image - enquire about pricing and lead times
- Machined solid brass - these fixtures are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- Flat lens surface
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- Choose between 2W, 3W, 6W, 8W or 12W LED
- Tempered glass lens with flat surface
- 2750K (warm white) color temperature
- 150, 200, 300, 580 or 600 lumens depending on wattage
- 8-15V, 12-15V operating voltage
- Beam spread - flood - (adjustable 0-40 degrees)
- In-ground mounting with ABS housing
- Size: 5 5/8" diameter at surface x 8 1/2" depth with 5" diameter sleeve
- Use with matching brass sleeve (optional - see Accessories - SPJ13-16-PS) for concrete pour / drive over application.
- The low-voltage fixtures must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives are available - contact us for more information
- 120V available for higher wattage fixtures (20W)
- Finishes (note: copper is not available for this fixture)
We Also Recommend