SPJ Lighting LED Well Light w/ Grate - SPJ13-25LED
The SPJ13-25LED brass "Forever Bright" well light will transform a simple hardscape into a durable and aesthetic outdoor night time thoroughfare for light foot travellers and rolling vehicle traffic alike.
The well light installs flush to the ground, with a handsome grate giving an interesting relief slightly above ground level. This enduring fixture can be mounted in softscape or hardscape. Well suited for paved areas, a matching brass sleeve (optional) can be used for installation in concrete or paving to provide extra strength where there will be vehicles.
Ideal for driveway lighting and/or hard wearing patios. Choose between different brightness levels. SPJ Lighting provides a second to none warranty for super long-lasting LED technology so you can say goodbye to annual bulb changes and call backs.
Matte bronze (see below for other finish options)
Note: PVD satin finish shown in image - enquire about pricing and lead times
- Machined solid brass - these fixtures are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- Lens with protective grate
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- 2W, 3W, 6W, 8W or 12W LED
- Tempered glass lens with grate
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 150, 200, 300, 580 or 600 lumens depending on wattage
- 8-15V or 12-15V operating voltage
- Optic - flood
- Adjustable beam angle 0-40 degrees
- In-ground mounting with ABS pour sleeve included
- Size: 5 5/8" diameter at surface x 8 1/2" depth with 5" diameter sleeve
- Use with matching brass sleeve (not included - see Accessories - SPJ13-16-PS for concrete pour drive over applications.
- The low-voltage fixtures must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives (optics, finish, and color temperature) are available - contact us for more information
- Finishes (note: copper is not available for this fixture)
We Also Recommend