SPJ Lighting Contemporary Brass Path Light - SPJ-SQ100-1
The SPJ Lighting SPJ-SQ100-1 slender path light is an attractive alternative to typical dome and hat lights. These trim fixtures positioned well along a path will highlight the way safely through the landscape. This 21 inch tall fixture is made from solid brass and will stand the test of time, a lasting and aesthetic addition to your landscape. Comes with an excellent manufacturer warranty.
- Choice of 2 finishes, matte bronze or raw copper
- Machined corrosive resistant solid brass - these materials are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass & copper fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- 2W LED
- Tempered glass lens
- 2700K (warm white)
- 125 lumens
- 9-15V operating voltage
- Size: 1" square wide (stem) x 21" high (stem) x 4 7/8" deep horizontal luminaire housing
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternative finishes are available - contact us to order.
- Alternative color temperatures are available in 4000K (white) and 6500K (cool white)
We Also Recommend