SPJ Lighting - Brass or Copper Path Light - SPJ10-03
The SPJ10-03 path light looks like a sleek toadstool, ready to enchant your garden walkways at night. The fixture is 17 inches tall (optionally adjustable with extra below grade riser) and made from solid brass or copper. Comes with an excellent manufacturer warranty.
- Choice of 2 finishes, matte bronze or raw copper
- Machined corrosive resistant solid brass - these materials are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass & copper fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- 2W LED
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 150 lumens
- 8-15V operating voltage
- 1/2 inch NPT Dual Fin Spike included
- Option (extra) for an adjustable below grade riser (extends up to 18" above grade)
- Size: 17" high x 1" diameter (stem) x 6" wide shade (at widest point)
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage 12-18V.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Contact us for more information about alternatives:
- Color temperatures
- An alternative 5W fixture is available that is dimmable - contact us for more information
We Also Recommend