SPJ Lighting - Round Step & Wall Light with Hood - SPJ-GDG-3EB
The SPJ-GDG-3EB recessed step & wall marker light lends a low level of light perfect for level changes in the hardscape. The fixture has a natural trim look, and is made from sturdy solid brass. It will work particularly well in smaller courtyards and patios and will withstand the elements over time, including a manufacturer warranty to prove it.
- Matt bronze finish
- Machined corrosive resistant solid brass - these materials are corrosion resistant and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer.
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- Requires a concrete pour sleeve (not included) to mount in the wall
- 2W LED
- Tempered glass lens
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 135 lumens
- 8-15V operating voltage
- Recessed fixture - will be set into a wall/brickwork/rockwork
- Size: 1 7/8" diameter (faceplate) x 5/8" deep (hood to mounting plate)
- Recessed component is 2 1/8" deep and 1 1/2" high
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired in series from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Contact us for more information re alternatives including:
- Finishes (Note: Not available in raw or natural copper)
- Color temperature options
- This fixture is also available in 1W, 5W and line voltage (120V) - contact us for more information
We Also Recommend