SPJ Lighting - Brass LED Dual Directional w Mount Canopy - SPJ-AL2-8W
The SPJ Directional Flood Light - SPJ-AL2-8W - is a formidable and ageless brass dual head LED directional down light. Each lamp produces 580 lumens, which is roughly just brighter than a 40 watt incandescent bulb, and will light up the darkest spaces. Each head has a directional shroud to limit light overspill and adjustable to point where you need the light the most. The robustness of SPJ Lighting products is supported by a great warranty. A solid brass mounting canopy is included in our price.
- 2 fixtures mounted on the same mounting plate - adjustable so you can point them where you need the light
- Matt bronze finish
- Solid cast brass housing which is resistant to corrosion and will stand up to constant irrigation, soil amendments and applications of fertilizer
- Directional shrouds to direct light where you need it - can be adjusted
- ETL & C-ETL
- UL Wet Listed - suitable for outdoor
- Lifetime warranty on brass fixtures & 20 year warranty on LED components
- (2x) 8W LED
- Tempered glass lens
- 2700K (warm white) color temperature
- 1160lumens (580 lumens each head)
- 12-15V operating voltage
- Beam spread - flood - 45 degree spread
- Surface mount to wall or eave
- Size: Each head 4" long x 2 1/8" diameter.
- Mounting plate/canopy 5" diameter included
- This low-voltage LED light must be wired from a transformer that will convert 120V standard power to low voltage.
- You will need a licensed electrician to connect/install a GFCI exterior outlet (if you don't already have one) for providing power to the transformer.
- Use listed wire nuts for all wire connections.
- Alternatives for this fixture include the following (Contact us for more information):
- Finishes (note: raw copper and natural copper is not available in this fixture)
- Alternative color temperatures, 4000K (soft white) or 6500K (cool white)
- Alternative beam spreads: spot - 19 degrees, wide flood - 80 degrees, wide angle flood
We Also Recommend